Cats aren't ideal travelers. But, leaving them home alone isn't an option, either. So, what to do? Bring them to Camp Kitty! Our custom-built enclosures (also known as cabins) are big enough for the most playful of cats to jump around, yet intimate enough for the most introverted cats to relax comfortably.
At Camp Kitty your cat will enjoy all the fine amenities premium cat boarding has to offer. At least twice a day they will receive fresh water and have their litterbox cleaned. They will also get the love and attention of a cat adoring staff.
Each cabin is equipped with food and water bowls and a litterbox full of litter. Parents are responsible for their cat's food, bedding, and/or any special toys.
FOR NEW CLIENTS: Be prepared to spend 10 minutes checking in your cat(s). You will have to fill out the registration form, present your cats' vet records, and discuss any current issues regarding your cat(s). To shorten the time, you can print the registration form, fill it out and bring it in when you drop off your cat(s), and have your vet fax your cats' vet records to Camp Kitty at 888-839-6368.
- All cats, older than 6-months, must be spayed or neutered and up-to-date on their vaccines. All cats must be vaccinated for rabies and distemper (also known as panleukopenia, which is usually given as a combo vaccination commonly known as FVRCP). Although FeLV vaccine is not required for boarding , a veterinary statement showing that your cat has tested negative for FeLV is required to ensure all boarders a safe and healthy stay.
- All cats must be at least 4-weeks-old.
- All cats must be flea free. If we find fleas on your cat during his or her stay we will have to treat the cat with Capstar and charge you a $10 fee.
- We will not accept cats that have FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis). Nor will we accept those with the following highly contagious conditions: ringworm and Upper Respiratory Infection.
- We do accept FIV and FeLV positive cats, but they will not be allowed in the activity rooms.
- We will gladly administer medications, but we do not give injections.
- All boarding cats must arrive and leave in a carrier.
The check-out time on Monday, Wednesday through Saturday is 10am. The check-out time on Sunday is 2pm. Cats who check-out before the check-out time will not be charged for that day.
| 1 cat
| 2 cats
| 3 cats
| 4 or more cats
||$13.50/day per cat
Cats sharing the same cabin MUST be from the same household. We do not mix cats from different households. The boarding cost includes time in the activity rooms and human playtime.
There is a $10 medicine administration fee per cat for the entire stay.
If your cat needs a place to stay just for the day we offer a day rate of $12 per cat.
We have an extended stay discount. For every 30 days your cat stays you get a 10% discount.
Camp Kitty Referral Program
Camp Kitty's new referral program will reward customers who promote Camp Kitty by referring friends, family, or coworkers.
How it works: Current customer raves to his/her friend how awesome Camp Kitty is. Referred friend brings his/her cat in for boarding and mentions that they were referred by a current customer. The name of the referrer is logged and then that person receives $5 off their next retail purchase or cat's boarding stay. For every person that is referred the referrer gets $5 off.
For example, if four friends of Jane Smith board their cats then Jane Smith gets $20 off her next retail purchase or her cat's next stay. That's like a free bag of Acana cat food or a free night.